iRecover offers support for all major file systems: FAT, FAT32, NTFS (all versions) and Linux Ext2. iRecover is a one-stop solution for undelete, unformat, partition, RAID, and image recovery. Both Windows 2000/XP/Vista basic and dynamic disks are supported.
iRecover will automatically Detect the file system type and file system parameters, such as Cluster-size. It will even do so if vital file system structures such as the boot Sector and partition table are damaged.
iRecover offers a powerful RAID 0 and RAID 5 recovery module that will automatically detect RAID parameters such as stripe size and disk rotation.
iRecover allows you to create a RAW image file of a volume, a disk or an entire (reconstructed) RAID array and recover data from the image file.
A FREE Digital Image Recovery module is included, specifically designed to rescue files from memory cards (as used in digital cameras) and other disk types.
Misc. additional features:
- During a scan disk health is monitored (SMART), iRecover will halt or pause if a disk's condition deteriorates.
- Image Preview.
- Wizard driven, suited for newbees and experts.
- Configurable bad sector handling, even during scanning.
- Unique file validation engine: predicts outcome of recovery.
- A real trial: digital image recovery mode is free - RAID and file system recovery allows for one folder to be recovered to test recovery quality.
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in iRecover 4.0
Release notes are not available currently.
No additional system requirements.